This is your last winter market and also last farmer's market (except Geneva) in the Chicago area until May. Stock up. Market notice/details below.
F I N A L
Winter Farmers Market
of the 2007-2008 season!
Winter Farmers Market & Brunch
Sunday, March 30
10 A.M. TO 2 P.M.
Grace Lutheran Church
7300 Division Street, River Forest, IL (One block West of Harlem & Division)
Plenty of free parking on-street, in the Concordia parking garage just South of the church, or in the Priory lot to the North across the street.
will be served while quantities last,
featuring ingredients from participating farm vendors.
Suggested donation for brunch is $8 Adults, $4 Children under 12
This Market will feature:
* Natural, hormone-free meats
* Organic lettuce, kale & chard
* Organic herbs (including basil)
* Micro-greens & shoots
* Tilapia (farm-raised in Illinois –no mercury!)
* Organic potatoes
* Fresh mushrooms (several varieties)
* Onions & shallots
* Michigan apples NEW to the market this week!
* Organic wheatberries; several varieties of milled flours
* Cheese, in a variety of flavors
* Yogurt, in a variety of flavors
* Honey, in a variety of flavors
* Apple & pear butters
* Goats’ milk soaps
* Pet products
* Mead (honey wine) NEW to the market this week!
* Spa & beauty products
* Freshly made basil vinaigrette dressing & pesto NEW to the market this week!
* Infused vinegars & dried herbs
* Wool yarn & woolen goods
* Sorghum syrup
* Beautiful fruit tarts & pastries by the Sisters of Fraternite Notre Dame
* Fair trade coffee, chocolate & tea
* Fair trade organic olive oil from the Palestinian region
* CSA (community supported agriculture) subscriptions for fresh, locally grown vegetables this summer—available for pickup at the Oak Park Farmers Market!
* Free blood pressure screenings and nutrition information by members of Grace’s Health Cabinet
* And much, much more!